I – Our Commitment
Feerica, S.A., is a public limited company, dedicated to the sale and production of industrial safety and innovation equipment.
Feerica, S.A. is deeply committed to providing protection to its regular and occasional clients and employees, as well as to the users of our various services, supports and platforms, physical or digital, mainly paper files, digital files and websites, regarding your privacy and the processing and circulation of your personal data in compliance with the applicable legislation under the general data protection rules and striving to protect such data in accordance with the GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April, 2016), Law 67/98 - Personal Data Protection Law and other legislation in force.
II – Responsible entity for the processing of personal data
FEERICA is responsible for the treatment of personal data of all its clients and / or potential clients, suppliers and partners.
Any communication about the protection of your personal data should be addressed to the person responsible for the processing of personal data, through the following contact:
Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data – Luis Pedro Anaquim
Adress: Av. Dr. Francisco Sá Carneiro, NEM, Pavilhão 1
2640-486 Mafra, Portugal
III – Application
In the scope of its activity, Feerica, S.A. collects and treats, namely:
- Personal data necessary to provide and / or receive services and / or supply products to its customers and / or its suppliers, dealing in this area with data such as name, tax number, address, telephone number and e-mail address among others strictly necessary.
- Personal data necessary for the execution of the employment contract or services rendered with its employees, dealing in this area with data such as name, identification document number, tax identification number, composition of the household, social security number, telephone number and e-mail address, health data, access, location, among others that are strictly necessary.
- Personal data necessary to fulfill legal obligations, either to public entities or to private entities, dealing in this area with data such as name, identification document number and, tax identification number, composition of the household, social security number, address (es) telephone numbers and e-mail address, among others that are strictly necessary.
- Data necessary for the management of customers and suppliers, for the contracting and management of the contractual relationship with customers and suppliers, for the adequacy of the provision of services suited to the needs and interests of the Customer, including sending of suggestions, information and marketing actions, advertising of campaigns, promotions and news about services and/or products, to carry out market studies and/or satisfaction surveys, to manage complaints, treating, in this context, address(es), telephone numbers and email address, among others strictly necessary.
- All personal data necessary for the exercise of Feerica, S.A.’s rights in the scope of the relations referred to in the previous items, and in the pursuit of its activity and legitimate interest, especially, to the accounting, fiscal and administrative management, the management of litigation, fraud detection, revenue and audit protection, network and systems management, control of information security and physical security, and security of premises.
Notwithstanding compliance with legal norms, or legitimate orders from a competent authority, regarding the conservation and transmission of data, Feerica, SA only processes personal data necessary for its activity, in the fair and strict measure required by the nature of the relationship contractual or of any other nature, established with the owner of these data, or of the latter's prior, legitimate, lawful and informed consent, if any.
IV - How and when we collect your personal data - Basis for processing
Feerica, S.A. collects the personal data in person, in writing, by telephone or through its website.
As a rule, personal data are collected when the relationship, or collaboration, contractual or otherwise necessary for the continuation of the activity of Feerica, S.A., between this and the data subject is started.
Some personal data are mandatory and necessary for the beginning, normal and legal development of said relationship or collaboration, so in the absence or insufficiency of this data, it will not begin or continue, and in this case, Feerica, S.A. will inform the holder of such mandatory and necessary data.
If you wish to stop receiving these communications, you can express your opposition at all times.
The data collected will be documented, whether in paper or digital format, in the strict compliance with the legislation that regulates the protection of personal data, being stored and contained in paper files and / or specific database, created and managed for the effect and of restricted and exclusive access to the employees of Feerica, S.A. who necessarily have to deal with them in the pursuit of the latter's activity. Under no circumstances shall those collected be used for any purpose other than that for which consent has been given by the holder, where necessary, or for the lawful and legitimate purpose of the collection.
V - Purposes of collection and processing of personal data:
In general, the personal data collected are aimed at managing customers, suppliers and employees, contracting and managing the contractual relationship with customers, suppliers and employees, receiving and/or providing contracted services/supplies, adequacy of the provision of services / supplies to the Customer's needs and interests, sending suggestions, information and marketing actions, advertising campaigns, promotions and news about services and/or products, conducting market studies and/or surveys satisfaction, claims management, accounting, fiscal and administrative management, litigation management, court evidence, fraud detection, revenue protection and auditing, network and systems management, information security control and physical security, the security of facilities, compliance with legal obligations and for other purposes for which the Law recognizes Feerica, SA a legitimate interest.
When the data is collected, or when you request it, you will be informed in more detail about the treatment we make of your data.
VI - Period of retention of personal data
Whenever there is a specific legal requirement that obliges to keep the data for a minimum period of time, it will be observed by Feerica, S.A.
Feerica, S.A. will keep your personal data stored for the minimum period of time strictly necessary for the purpose for which the information is collected and processed, after which it will delete them.
VII – Right of access, rectification, opposition, erasure, limitation and portability of your personal data:
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, Feerica, S.A. guarantees to the holder of the personal data the right of access, rectification, opposition, erasure, limitation and portability of their personal data.
The exercise of these rights can be exercised through the telephone +351 261 812 203, by means of written communication sent to the postal address Av. Dr. Francisco Sá Carneiro, NEM, Pavilhão 1, 2640-486 Mafra, Portugal or electronic firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without prejudice to the aforementioned terms, data holders who have transmitted their personal data may also file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority (National Data Protection Commission – CNPD), whenever they deem it pertinent, whose contacts may be consulted at https://www.cnpd.pt/.
IIX - Transmission and transfer of data
Feerica, S.A. ensures that the data will not be transferred to third parties, except in subcontracts and always under prior assumption of commitment to safeguard them.
IX – Measures we take to ensure the security of your personal data:
Feerica, S.A. observes the best practices, adopting the technical and organizational measures appropriate to the risk, in the field of security and protection of personal data, having approved and implemented a demanding plan for compliance with the objectives, the Law and the interest of the holders of personal data, capable of protecting the data that are made available to us by all those who in any way relate to us, in order to protect them against their diffusion, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access, as well as against any other form of illicit treatment.
Thus, the form (s) for the collection of personal digital or paper data, whether in the physical premises of Feerica, S.A. or on the website, (which require encrypted sessions of the Browser) some of the employees of Feerica, S.A., are stored safely in our physical repositories and digital systems.
All personal data that you give us about you are located on a server of Feerica, S.A. itself or a subcontractor under all the advanced physical and logistic security measures that we consider to be indispensable for the protection of your personal data.
Despite these security measures, we alert everyone who browses the Internet that they should take additional security measures to ensure that they use an updated PC and Browser in terms of properly configured security patches with active firewall, antivirus and antispyware and, make sure the authenticity of the sites you visit on the internet, and avoid websites whose reputation you do not trust.
Whenever, in the legitimate and lawful pursuit of Feerica, S.A. activity purposes, it adopts monitoring measures for its employees, especially regarding access control, working hours, tasks and productivity, movement and transportation, not only the targeted will have prior knowledge of the respective implementation - being, whenever legally necessary and lawful, requested their consent - how the tools used will ensure the same level of security of the personal data collected and processed by them.
These adjustments or alterations will be properly publicized on the website.