Ensuring that the right keys are available to the right people at the right times is a concern for every organisation.
Traka21 is a sophisticated stand-alone key management system which combines innovative RFID technology and robust design to provide small and medium sized businesses with the advanced management of 21 keys or keysets in an affordable plug and play unit.
- Stand-alone Plug & Play solution with advanced RFID technology
- Touchscreen interface
- PIN access to designated keys or keysets
- which are individually locked in place
- Keys are securely attached using special security seals
- Simple to configure through setup wizard
- No requirement for network connection or PC
- Concealed robust fixing points allow secure wall fixing
- Mains operated with optional battery backup
- User, key and access rights administration
- Multilingual functionality
- Screen based audit trail and reporting capability or export via USB port
- 21 robust, long-life iFobs with security seals
- 21 locking receptors with LEDs
- Robust and compact aluminium & ABS housing with no exposed hinges or obvious access points
- Manual override and door release functions in case of emergency
- Audible alarms
Traka’s iFob is a nickel-plated brass device with a unique electronic ID, that when secured to a key set enables those keys to be identified to Traka’s administration software, and all its activity recorded.
While competitors use breakable plastic fobs that require frequent cleaning, the iFob is virtually indestructible and entirely maintenance free. With the ability to store data internally, Traka iFobs can retain user or asset profiles and event data, making them a powerful identification tool in numerous applications.
Traka iFob Features
- Robust nickel-plated brass tube, welded shut for ultimate strength
- Compact design – 1 5/8" L x 3/8" W
- IP67 rated (water immersion and dust proof)
- –40°F to 185°F operating temperature
- Zero maintenance or cleaning required
- Every iFob has a guaranteed unique 48-bit electronic ID – no two are the same
- Read and write capabilities for storing data profiles or events on the iFob
- Locks key sets in place when used with locking Receptor Strip
Traka touch provides a clear, easy to use interface where admins can find a full record of all transactions retained within the locker database and users can simply access and return the relevant devices to perform their role.
- Traka Touch makes items readily available, but to authorised users only
- Gives you control over who can use your assets, with access levels designated for each particular user
- Multiple access control technologies including PIN code, proximity card or biometrics fingerprint reader
- To remove any ambiguity, the software indicates the permission status of items to a user when
they access the locker
- Searching for an ‘out of system’ asset is easy, and Traka Touch will also indicate who took it and when
- Reporting functions enable user transactions to be quickly displayed, providing a complete report of all asset usage between specified times and dates
- For even more detailed report management, you can utilise the robust Traka Web software
- With its touch screen technology and embedded processing, Traka Touch gives you reliable and proven asset management capabilities, for all types of organisations.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION