COIN COUNTERS AND SORTERS
Minimum wear and reliable counting results – the robust CS 250 for medium counting volumes.
The ideal solution if you want to count and sort mixed coins; have a small coin volume (about 400,000 coins/year); Attach importance to easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Counts and sorts Euro coins
- Display of total amount and quantities per coin type at a glance
- Batch function allows the storing of counting stops per type
- Print function for a clear printout of the counting results
- Minimum wear due to robust metal plate inside the device
- Removable coin feeder allows the removal of foreign matter from the coin feeder and easy cleaning of the machine
- Foam inserts in the coin cups reduce the noise volume during the counting process
The Pelican 301 is CTcoin’s series of high quality mixed coin counters based on the rail principle. It detects and sorts out false and foreign coins/tokens etc.
- 1,100 coins/minute
- Counts up to 20 denominations
- Rejects counterfeit coins, tokens and buttons
- Bin stop programming
- Integrated printer (optional)
- 400 x 240 x 185 mm
- 17 kg
The Zebra 309 has a larger capacity and integrated inspection tray with a cleaning system to ensure the best possible handling of coins.
- Counts up to 1100 coins/minute.
- Counting of up to 20 different coin denominations.
- Rejection of foreign coins, counterfeit coins, tokens etc.
- 2 different coin denominations can be shown in the two-line display.
- Tilt sensor for easy cleaning of coin rail.
- Programmable bag stops (by number or weight).
- Battery back-up.
- Coin tubing and bagging programme.
- Programmable fee system.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION